- 更新日期 :
- 空間需求 :
- 58.0 MB
- 系統需求 :
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- 語 言 :
- 發行公司 :
- Subatomic Studios, LLC
- 版 本 :
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense now!
• Gorgeous artwork at full Retina resolution!
• Tons of levels - countless hours of action!
• 20 unique, upgradable weapons!
• Revolutionary AI with stunning realism!
• Pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
• Air strikes, mines, and powerful items!
• Refreshing game modes, which include Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps!
• Trenches, bridges, and tunnels!
• Elite enemies invade at the most unexpected times!
• iCloud support lets you transfer saves between your devices!
• A tower that launches bee hives!
• Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day
• GameTrailers - App of the Day
• G4TV - Best Mobile Games
• Macworld - Editors’ Choice
• 148Apps - Editor’s Choice
• Slide to Play - Game of the Month
• AppAdvice - Game of the Week
• Chicago Tribune - Game of the Week
• TUAW - App of the Day
• IGN: “One of the best iOS games of 2012”
• Penny Arcade: "This is a game that everyone needs to try"
• New York Times: "At last we have a sequel!"
• G4TV: “You need to download this game immediately”
• TouchArcade: “It will eat your soul and have you thanking it”
• CNET: “You will love this game”
• The Verge/Polygon: “One of the strongest TD games I’ve ever played”
• 148Apps: “The king of tower defense returns!”
• GamesBeat: “Innovating and redefining tower defense”
• Apple’N’Apps: “The best game we saw at E3”
CONTACT SUBATOMIC STUDIOS
• Twitter: @Fieldrunners
• Facebook: facebook.com/fieldrunners
• Web: subatomicstudios.com
• Forums: subatomicstudios.com/forum
• Tech Support: bugs[at]subatomicstudios.com
Everyone here at Subatomic Studios thanks you for playing! Please take a moment to rate Fieldrunners 2.
塔防遊戲可以說是隨著智能電話和平板而冒起，現在是流動遊戲的一大種類。最初塔防遊戲是怎樣開始的? 原來著名塔防遊戲 FieldRunners 就是當年 App Store 推出後第一款塔防遊戲。來到系列的第二集，遊戲完全繼續了初代的創意，畫面更加改頭換面。
不過要說新作最突出的，絕對是畫面質素。第一集推出時 App Store 才是起步階段，遊戲的畫面都和現在差得遠。但第二集一次過追上來，畫面的細緻程度是現存塔防遊戲之中數一數二的。色彩豐富、人物動作細緻之餘，更有濃厚的卡通 3D 感覺。絕對是近來必玩新遊戲之一。
下載 FieldRunners 2
無論你是 iPhone / iPad 還是 Android 用家，我們都有最適合你的資訊! 我們的 Facebook <iPhone iPad Fan Page>和<Android Fan Page>都會盡快為你解答疑難及給你送上最新最快的科技新聞和手機資訊。還有官方 YouTube Channel，包含大量教學及評測影片。
wub wub wub wub wub wub wub Ever experienced a drop so filthy you immediately had to shower? Addicted to the wobble bass? Then this app is for you! wub wub is a necessity for any dubstep fan. Speak into the microphone to have your voice transformed into a wobbling dubstep track. wub wub mixes your voice with completely original dubstep wobble bass tracks for a totally unreal experience. wub wub wub wub wub wub wub
Throw your own dance party with this demo of mocap animation from the digital studio ElektraShock. Listen to the built-in soundtrack or watch it dance to your own tunes (play your own songs and then start up Elektra Dance - your own music will continue playing) To see more cool stuff from ElektraShock, visit http://elektrashock.com/
Scoreboard Photos is a great app for capturing the winning moment any time you want. Simply adjust the scoreboard to your liking by tapping on the displayed numbers. Take your picture. Your picture with the scoreboard will be saved to the camera roll. We have a football scorecard at the moment, more sports coming soon! REQUIRES: Device with built-in camera.
Tremor is a common symptom of disorders that destroy nerve tissue such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis. Tremor assessments performed by clinicians can include evaluating the patient’s hands at rest, in various postures and during action and include writing samples of lines, spirals and handwriting. TremorTracer is a powerful new iPhone application that delivers a unique tool to assess fine motor control, speed, and tremor by assessing tracing skills.
FunDecs Flashcards for iPhone/iPod/iPad includes 22 decks in one app for a total of 1100 curriculum-based flashcards covering marketing, business, economics, and accounting class content. Not only does FunDecs Flashcards make a great tool for students studying those subjects—there’s more! You can also create your own FunDecs so you can study for any class or subject. FunDecs Flashcards is a great study tool for students of all ages! The flashcards that come with the game are from the FunTeaching.Com, LLC series of vocabulary games that have been marketed, over the last ten years, to high schools across the country having DECA and other CTSO educational programs. Students may use the cards already in the app to study for their business class or for their CTSO competitive events or even quiz bowl. The create-your-own deck feature opens the app up to any student that feels flashcards improve—or might improve--their test performance. Benefits: Improve your grades Improve your memory Makes studying more fun Study anytime, anywhere Improve your study habits Buy an app your parents will approve of Features: • 1100 Curriculum-Based Questions and Answers covering Marketing, Business, Accounting, and Economics • Add your own FunDecs with your own questions and answers • Sort the FunDec cards by ascending, descending, random, or in the order entered. • You can change the sort order anytime • As you master each card (three times answering it correctly), it stops showing up in the FunDec until you reset it • Visually ‘Flips’ the flashcard to display the image • Starts up where you left off on the iPhone and iPod under IOS 4.0 or greater (and under iPad v4 when it is released)